Dear Madam, dear Sir,
Are you and your colleagues searching for an update on the ongoing reforms aimed at tackling the refugee crisis? The specific needs of especially vulnerable asylum seekers will receive particular attention.
This event organised by the Academy of European Law might be of interest for you and your colleagues:
Annual Conference on European Asylum Law 2017
Brussels, 26-27 October 2017
- Reform of the Common European Asylum System (CEAS)
- Responsibility-sharing mechanisms: Dublin system, hotspots, relocation and resettlement
- Role of the new EU Agency for Asylum (EASO+)
- EU/Turkey Statement and Partnership Frameworks
- Asylum-seekers with special needs
- Key recent case law of the EU Court of Justice and the European Court of Human Rights
Please click here for further information: www.era.int/?126348&en. Lawyers in private practice and members of NGOs are eligible for a special 25% discount.
We would be glad to welcome you or your colleagues to this event. May I ask you to circulate the e-mail to your contacts as well?
Should you require any further information please do not hesitate to contact me.
Thank you very much in advance.
Academy of European Law
Metzer Allee 4 | D-54295 Trier
Tel: +49 651 9 37 37 -813
Fax: +49 651 9 37 37 -773